Nickolay IhalainenSenior Technical Support Engineer at Percona
Nickolay Ihalainen is currently working as a Senior Technical Support Engineer at Percona He handled emergency and data recovery cases, and for the last several years helped Percona’s customers with complex performance issues and MySQL crashes.
- Provide any information related to mysql: details/internals/solutions for performance issues
- Fix performance issues for any Web applications
- Linux kernel and user space tuning
- MySQL InnoDb data recovery
- develop and maintain “glue” scripts and applications in python, bash, Golang
- MySQL replication and clustering solutions
Percona Community MeetUp - Installation and Configuration of PostgreSQL Operator - March, 2nd
Learn more about Installation and Configuration of PostgreSQL Operator in this video from our meetup of Wednesday, March, 2nd at 11 am EST. Nickolay Ihalainen show us how to work with PG replication cluster and internal components, access to your database, put data in it and use in your application, dealing with failover, backup, restore. This event is a part of our regular meetup series hosted by the Head of Open Source Strategy at Percona, Matt Yonkovit.