October is close, and it is time for Hacktoberfest! Join our stream to talk online about this fantastic challenge at 2:30 UTC on Wednesday, September 28th. And yes, you can be a part of the conversation with experts and jump into the stream to address the audience!
If you love open source as much as we do, Hacktoberfest is created for you. It is a unique opportunity to be a part of a great open source community. And you get not only a memorable experience but also some fantastic prizes! You can even have a tree planted in your name, isn’t that amazing?
The aim of Hacktoberfest is to provide support to open source projects and teams maintaining them. Your contribution can be a helping hand to them. And it is a unique opportunity for you to sharpen your development skills and give back to the project you love.
- Introducing Monthly Percona Developer Meetup - Kai Wagner (Sr. Manager, Engineering)
- What is Hacktoberfest and why should you participate?
- Introduction Into
- Percona Operators - Slava Sarzhan (Manager,Cloud Engineering) / Sergey Pronin (Group Product Manager)
- Percona Monitoring and Management - Artem Gavrilov (Team Technical Lead) / Nurlan Moldomurov (Senior Software Engineer)
- mongodb_exporter - Carlos Salguero (Software Engineer)
- Distribution packaging - Evgeniy Patlan (Manager, Build & Release Engineering)
- Query Performance Monitoring Tool for PostgreSQL (PGSM) - Kai Wagner ((Sr. Manager, Engineering))
- Documentation and Blogs - Rasika Chivate (Technical Writer) / Catalina Adam (Senior Technical Writer)
WATCH THE RECORDING
Live chat with Percona community is always available on Discord. ∎