Engineering Meeting July 2021
- Location: Discord
- Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 (Google Calendar event)
We’re talking about Prometheus exporters:
- How they work
- Who uses them and why
- Where they’re used
- What you can and can’t do with them
So, basically anything to do with Prometheus exporters.
Come along if you’re a:
- User of Prometheus exporters (standalone or within PMM)
- Student of Prometheus exporters (and want to learn how to code/tweak them)
- Potential user of Prometheus exporters (what can they do)
- DBA thinking about Prometheus exporters (getting metrics data out of databases)
- DBA dreaming about Prometheus exporters (thinking about the same)
- … you get the idea
- PMM devs
- PMM Prometheus experts
…on hand to teach, explain and demonstrate.
At the next PMM community meeting, July 29.
To grow a vibrant and engaging community.
To learn about you and what you need.
Tell us about this meeting:
- What DID you like?
- What DIDN’T you like? (Be honest!)
- What do you want to see next time?
Or just ask us something.
Go on. Don’t be shy. ☺️
This is YOUR community, after all.
PMM uses a number of open-source database metrics exporters, including these: